The National Junior Honor Society seeks to encourage the development of middle school students. The society works:
- To create enthusiasm for Scholarship
- To stimulate a desire to render Service
- To promote Leadership
- To develop Character
- To encourage Citizenship
The following is intended to inform the community of the activities our requirements for membership, downloadable forms, and provide links to helpful sites that are in cooperation with the chapter.
1. Application to NJHS: This form that has all the information you will need. It is VERY important to read this carefully. Pages two through four must be submitted in order to be considered for candidacy for the National Junior Honor Society.
2. Calendar of Important Dates
3. Guide to Community Service Opportunities
4. Select Criteria for Membership
5. Self-Progress Checklist
1. Meeting Calendar (2016-2017)
2. General Member Expectations: These are the general expectations for all members of the NJHS once they are inducted.
3. Quarterly Check-Up Sheet
1. NJHS Official Website: This is the official site of both the NHS and NJHS. - Everything from manuals to merchandise can be found here.
2. Character Counts Website: The NJHS subscribes to the Character Counts Organization and recommends chapters to promote the six pillars of character.