Today is a "B" Day
- Attention 8th graders attending the Grade 8 Boat trip on Friday, May 12th, when you go into the cafeteria this week, you will see sign up sheets for the buses.
- Mrs. Klein's Blue Star group will meet this Friday at 7:45.
- Attention all students who are eligible to apply for NJHS, please bring your letter of intent to the meeting at 3:00 P.M. on Wednesday in the Auditorium.
- Art Club for Grade 7 and 8 meets Wednesday this week. STEAM Club for Grade 8 meets on Thursday. Let's make something great!
- Audition material for the 2017-2018 Harborfields High School Jazz Band is now available. Any current 8th graders in band who play trumpet, trombone, saxophone, baritone or drum set and and 8th graders in the entire building who play guitar, bass or piano are welcome to audition. Trumpet, trombone baritone and saxophone players must record their audition and submit it by the end of the school day on April 28th. Piano players, bassists, guitarists, and drummers must perform a live audition on April 28th. All of the music and information is available in the band room. See Mr. Bilawsky with any questions.