Harborfields Central School District Logo
Today is an A Day
- Attention baseball players, tryouts for this year's school baseball team will be starting on Monday, March 26th at 3:00 P.M. Make sure to get your clearance from the nurse before the start date so you can get outside and play some ball!!!
- GSA Meeting is Monday, March 26th in the Guidance Office.
- Boys lacrosse will begin on Monday, March 26th. Please bring all of your equipment including sneakers. Also, remember to go to the nurse and check to see if you're cleared to play.
- Boy's tennis will meet Monday, March 26th in the CAFE from 3:00-3:30 P.M.
- Once again, orange Tommy Strong bracelets will be sold for $5 each. You can purchase them at the school store and during select lunch periods. Support Tommy's fight!
- The Color Run/Walk is a month away (April 28th) Please go to the OMS website and sign up before registration closes. There are limited spots available so get your friends together right away for a party full of color!
- Cereal, snacks and juice Oh My! Starting March 20th the first day of spring, the library will be collecting cereal, snacks and juice for the HACO food pantry. Add a leaf to our Giving Tree for each food item donated and bring our tree to life.
- The OMS Multicultural Committee Presents the OMS 2018 Women in History Month Poster Contest! The theme is honoring female trailblazers. Please see your science teacher for detains about the contest. They have a list of contest requirements. Contest winners receive prizes. All entries are due to your Science teacher by Tuesday, March 30th.