2021-2022 Budget Information
Absentee Ballot Application
Qualified voters of the Harborfields CSD may request an Absentee Ballot in advance of the budget vote and election if they are unable to vote in person for any of the following reasons:
- Absence from the county / city of residence on the day of the vote due to business / studies / vacation.
- A patient in a hospital or unable to appear in person due to illness or physical disability
- Detention in jail/prison, awaiting trial, awaiting action by a grand jury, or in prison for a conviction of a crime or offense which was not a felony
A qualified voter is:
- At least 18 years of age
- A citizen of the United States
- A resident of the school district for at least 30 days preceding the day of the vote, and not otherwise prohibited or disqualified to vote under New York Election Law §5-106. The school district requires one form of proof of residency pursuant to Education Law §2018-c.
Application for Military Ballot
Please note that members of the military should use a specific application for an absentee ballot: