skip to main content

Registration of New Students

Students transferring into the Harborfields Central School District may register at the school they will be attending. A recent report card helps school officials gain important background information. All incoming students must present proof of immunization. A parent or guardian must accompany any student who registers for or withdraws from school. Further information is available at each school or at the district office.

Kindergarten Registration

In order to be registered for kindergarten in the Harborfields Central School District, a child must be five years of age on or before December 1 of the school year for which being registered. Proof of age must be submitted in the form of an original birth certificate at the time of registration.

Students may only be registered if two original proofs of residency are submitted:
(1) a mortgage statement or signed lease or contract to purchase
(2) a driver's license or voter's registration card, however, if these do not exist or do not confirm district residency, you may submit a copy of an electric, water, or telephone bill.

Please contact Washington Drive Primary School at 754-5592 for more information.